I found the most beautiful dog in the world on the internet. Now I just need to reassure the pet rescue that I'm the most responsible person in the world for this hound. I've been looking for a future-50lb puppy to be my soulmate/life partner for months, and I firmly believe that this is the dog for me.
Here's 5 Reasons Why They Should Give Me The Dog Right Now:
1. I locked down permanent dog-sitting back-up before I decided to adopt. The Pantera's will take care of their grand-doggy if a situation ever occurs where I must get on a plane. Forever.
2. I've been reading dog training books (instead of doing anything else) the last 3 months-- and implementing the techniques on Batgirl, who's responding beautifully.
3. I have interviewed and found our Obedience Class (Pasadena), Doggie Daycare (1 mile away-- they have web cams!), and spent $300 on supplies today, including:
- baby gate
- pee pads/newspaper
- chew toys (lots)
- portable doggie bed/car carrier
- waste bags for walking
- food & bowls
- buster cube
- kong ("find it" game)
- Nature’s Miracle
- bitter apple
5. I'm going to teach her how to ring a bell when she needs to go to the "bathroom".
In addition to the fact that I'm going to be the best dog owner ever, this dog looks like a giant version of Batgirl: